So you’re thinking about becoming Catholic? Wonderful. We’re excited to explore this journey with you. The first step is to call the Parish office, and set-up an appointment with Dody Bushbaum to discuss your questions. This first meeting is intended to offer you a safe and non-threatening environment where you can express any concerns or questions you may have. Dody is on-hand to listen, first, and provide any guidance that may help you in your discernment process. You’ll also learn more about the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, otherwise known as RCIA.
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
Who is RCIA for?
- Adults in need of Baptism.
- Adults baptized in another Christian tradition who desire to become Catholic.
- Adults baptized Catholic in need of First Communion and/or Confirmation.
Find out more about RCIA contact Dody Bushbaum at 262-537-4370 ext 203, firstname.lastname@example.org
RCIA for Children
Who is RCIA for Children for?
- Children seven and older in need of Baptism.
- Older children baptized in another Christian tradition who desire to become Catholic.
- Older children baptized Catholic in need of First Communion.
To find out more about RCIA for Children, contact Dody Bushbaum at 262-537-4370 ext 203, email@example.com
Click here for more information about baptism and the steps towards becoming Catholic – for adults and children.